The next update of WriteShare will include some critical setup instructions located at:
Dashboard > WriteShare > WriteShare
Before setting up your WriteShare plugin, have a look at this video to get an overview of our plugin:
Please follow these instructions to setup your WriteShare plugin:
- Quick Setup Instructions: https://test.wpwriteshare.com/setup-instructions/
- Books with chapters setup instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHn9JqThcXc
- Giving site members Writing Privileges: https://test.wpwriteshare.com/setup-instructions/request-writer-status/
- More setup instructions: https://test.wpwriteshare.com/setup-instructions/ including an explanation of our advanced TAXONOMY features
Create Your Menu Items by going to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus. There you will create custom links:
- Profile: https://yourdomain.com/profile/USERNAME_HERE/
- Writing: https://yourdomain.com/write/
- Search and Archives: https://yourdomain.com/content/
CONTENT is what you selected at Dashboard > WriteShare>Settings (examples /writing/ for Creative Writing; /fanfic/ for fanfic; /poems/ for poems, etc.
To edit writing submitted: On the writer’s Profile page, there will be links to edit each submission.
Support is at: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/writeshare